Mr. M decided to write his own Little Happies today!
- Lego shelfie on my Gmail
- What does the Fox Say?
- Getting my back cracked by a PT and every other patient saying “OOOOOOOOh” but lovin' every second of it.
- Warm days and warm underwear together on the same day (In D.C. you know what I'm talking about as the weather fluctuates pretty frequently)
- Rooms without a roof (I have never seen one but I have heard they are happy so they make me happy thinking about that – huh does imaginings count as little happies???)
- Minions and pretending to have minions of my own. “Hey any of you like to write my dissertation?” “Mmakamakamooo” (Yes!! Yes!! - From Minion)
- Random goofiness as tonic for the soul
- Funny ranks on April pools day
- Laughing as I type these up.
- Holding hot coffee to soothe aching hands after typing for too long
- Portable bacon attachments for my car and stupid car insurance ads
- Baby dust and the random woman or man who said “Good luck!” with a smiley face on a letter they gave with my wife's vitamins for CM
- Snowmen named Olaf and Pet Reindeer
- Being Sanguine and never wanting to stop this list. Okay one more because you have read this far . . .
- Large Foam Rolls (for stretching out your back and other incredibly stupid things like playing baseball with random objects not designed for baseball so . . . much . . . fun)
- Bouncy Ball Pits . . . for . . . bedrooms :-) No joke google it. . . it is the latest sleeping fad. Move over sleep number, here comes sleep balls.
Until next time,