Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mass for infertile couples

For those in the DC/MD/VA area, this is coming up:
mass for hope and healing

Mr. M and I are attending. If you're local and can come, it would be so nice to meet others from blog-land! I will pray for each and every one of you. From reading your blogs, I think I have a good sense of what to pray for, but if you have something specific you'd like me to pray for at the mass, please feel free to let me know in a comment or at eccefiat11@gmail.com. I'm excited this is on St. Joachim & St. Anne's feast day - powerful intercessors!

5 comments:

  1. I went to a mass like this in our own diocese. It was healing in a way...my heart but obviously not my body. If you could pray for a successful adoption for my dh and I, it would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift to the community! I wish we had one of these in the Chicagoland area. Prayers for a great turn-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful event! Wish I could join. Praying that it provides healing for the two of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check my calendar and see if I can make it up there!

    ReplyDelete