Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Novena to St. Anne & St. Joachim

I'm horrible at following through with novenas, but I'm giving this one my best efforts! It starts on Thursday July 18 and ends on Friday July 26, feast day of St. Joachim and St. Anne.

Novena from the USCCB (can be printed off: the novena itself is two pages - really large font)

My favorite lines:

"When life seems barren, help us to trust in God's mercy."

"When our marriage seems lifeless, show us the eternal youth of the Lord."

"When we are afraid, help us to trust in God."

"You who suffered without children, intercede for all infertile couples."

I also love the words around the image of St. Anne and St. Joachim (a little hard to read on the PDF): "Love is man's origin - Love is his constant calling - Love is his fulfillment in heaven." Beautiful!

St. Anne and St. Joachim, pray for us!

+EcceFiat+

1 comment:

  1. Printed it out--thank you! St. Anne is my patron saint!

    ReplyDelete